Watch how this guy used a drone to catch his cheating wife



 Drones are quickly making their way to the top of my wish list. I don’t even do anything crazy or wild worth recording, but I just feel like there’s going to be a time in my life where I really need one. One example is if I ever start to think that my fiancee is cheating on me. That sounds like a pretty good time to have an eye in the sky, no?
Yeah, it’s a $1000 investment up front, but if you actually were to find out that your wife is cheating on you, you’ll probably end up saving thousands in a divorce settlement. Hopefully this guy, whose wife is cheating on him with a dude who drives a minivan and hides at a CVS parking lot, recoups some of his investment.
 The original uploader hasn’t added much to the story other than what you hear in the video, but two years ago he did post to reddit a question about what you should do if you suspect that your wife’s cheating on you. So it’s safe to say that this guy wasn’t totally taken by surprise–which might explain why he owned the drone in the first place–but that doesn’t make it much easier.
The only thing I’d do to make this video go more viral would have been to drop the drone lower after he caught these two, just to let them know that they’re busted.
Share on Google Plus

About ccc

A blogger of news, Gossips and happenings involving Celebrities.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment